Who Settled in the Relationship?

***WARNING*** This will be a sappy post about how much I love my husband. 



Being married has been great. I honestly recommend it to everyone. Before, had you asked me if I believed it was possible to find the perfect person, I probably would have said no. However, being married to the man of my dreams has really changed that. 

Tym couldn't be more amazing. We balance each other out. I must say, it is very important that we as individuals bring something unique to the relationship. Tym brings in a very grounded and practical presence. The only reason we aren't broke yet is because he is so smart with money. 

I've also discovered recently that he is a much better housewife than I currently am. I have been working two jobs in the past month or so and he has done wonderfully for taking care of our little home. He cleans everything more than I ever would. Not to mention he cooks meals like a boss. 

I married perfection. 

Actually, he hates when I call him perfect. He says it is too much pressure, no one wants to live up to perfection. It is true. He has his weaknesses, but in my opinion, they are way more virtuous than any of my weaknesses. 

But the real beauty about this relationship is that he feels the exact same way about me that I feel about him. We both feel like we won the lottery. In our relationship, no one settled because we believed we both reached. 

Comments

Popular Posts