How I Met My Sunny Shaw



The title of this blog is based on my fiancé, soon-to-be husband, Tym Shaw. He is literally the coolest person I've ever met. Considering that he is from South Africa, many have asked in bewilderment and curiosity, "So how did you two meet?" Well, that's a story worth telling.

So by the time just before I met my fiancé, I had gotten out of a very serious relationship and did NOT want commitment. I was dating like crazy. Meeting new people, having fun, and dating hot guys was really my goal.

I was taking COMMS 230 and there was a South African guy who was in my group. He thought I was super cool and wanted to set me up with his cousin. Based off of his accent, I knew his cousin was worth a shot.

But by the time we go to the group date, I had other suitors, so the cousin went with my friend and I took a different guy. Well, fate couldn't keep us apart. Tym, his cousin, and I have dated ever since! Now we are married!!! YAY!!




Comments

  1. Sounds like fate definitely had a hand in bringing you two together, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell how much you love him by your sweet words and I agree that fate was on your side, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!!! My dream is to marry a guy with an accent Haha you're living the dream. Your dress and flowers are incredible

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts