Like a Flood

Flood the Earth - Elder David A. Bednar

I am taking Communications 101 because I want to get into the Advertising program here at BYU. One of the things the professor stresses is just posting uplifting content. I believe Elder Bednar's message in flooding the earth is similar to this idea. He exhorts us to sweep the earth filled with righteousness and truth through social media.

This is not always a simple thing. We have seen how critical people have become when using technology to interact with one another. Despite this challenge, we are still encouraged to share these messages. I have a little bit of a hard time outright sharing principles of the gospel. However, I know that the way I live my life is an example of my beliefs. Sharing my life, like mission stories or temple sealings, is the way that I share my testimony.

I know that I can definitely improve on sharing gospel messages through my social media more often. Actually, soon I want to start my own youtube channel, in hopes of sharing uplifting media through my own life example. We can all share something of worth to others!

Comments

Popular Posts